Thank you for stopping by! This page is simply about me. I’ll give you a quick summary:
- Founder, Principal, and Web Developer at Mvestor Media – this is my “day job”. I love it.
- Partner, CMO at Fusch Commercial Interiors & Design.
- I am interested in all things web, entrepreneurship, and marketing.
- I love to learn. I try to read/listen to 50 – 75 books per year.
am currently writingwrote a book on web design, called Websites that Win: 11 Mistakes You Don’t Know You’re Making.
Goal of this blog:
- Share ideas, findings, and perspectives in anything of interest. However, these topics will most commonly be in reference to marketing, business, web, etc.
- Enhance and develop my writing skills.
You can contact me on the Contact page.
Follow Me On
Ian's Blog Posts
- I’m Speaking at WordCamp Vegas 2017
- MozCon 2016 Review – Part 2
- MozCon 2016 Review – Part 1
- MozCon 2016 in Seattle – See You There!
- Remove Sharedaddy Sharing from the Post Excerpt in WordPress
- My New Book Is Now Published!
- See you at Forecast 2015!
- Cinemagraphs – Cool Alternatives to Video
- My thoughts on “Mobilegeddon”